Tuesday, January 12, 2010

WOOHOO!!!! I WON MY FIRST BLOG CANDY!!!!

I am a member of the QVC scrapbook forum in Yahoo and a member (Lisa) had a contest to guess which color family of paper she had the most of and how many. Well, I guessed green and 200 pages of paper. Guess what she had 202. She was very kind and sent me an email asking me a few questions on if I own a Cuttlebug, and if I own Copic markers. My answer to both was YES! Lisa has packed up a box and has already shipped it me. I should receive it on Wednesday or Thursday.
I can't wait to see what's in the box. This below is what she has posted on her blog http://the-purple-place.blogspot.com/


I WILL POST PICS OF WHAT I WON LATER THIS WEEK.
AGAIN, THANKS LISA!!!!!!!


Congratulations to Brenda Raleigh who is the WINNER of my very first BLOG CANDY Contest!


The color of cardstock that I ended up having the VERY MOST of was GREEN!!!! Yes, it was actually the GREEN family....Not PURPLE......imagine that! I was totally shocked and that's what gave me the idea of using this as my very first contest. I thought for certain it would be Purple, but it was GREEN and the total sheets of CardStock I have in that Category is 202 Sheets, Brenda guessed 200, which was a fantastic guess!!



This was Brenda's guess --



Brenda Raleigh said...

Ooops Lisa I forgot to leave the number guess above when I answered before. I was trying to listen to my daughter and leave a comment. Didn't work! So a guess 200 in the green shade. Thanks.

Thanks to everyone for playing along! I plan to offer more contests and BLOG candy again soon!
Brenda - Please email me at Purple_Place@verizon.net - I will need your home mailing address and will plan to send your goodie package out this week!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda,
    I am happy to know that you received your package and you enjoyed the BLOG Candy! Please note you have my blog address wrong, can you correct it to this http://the-purple-place.blogspot.com/

    Thanks and I'll have pictures posted there tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, sooo sorry....all taken care of..

    ReplyDelete