Well, here it is! I went to church
today and went back to the nursery
and my niece, Angela had put up the
bulletin board! I think she did an
awesome job!!! They are going to
take pics of the kids and I am
going to use a scalloped punch to
punch out their faces and put them
in the center of the flowers. Now it
looks like Spring, just in time for
Below are close ups of it. The flower
and bugs were made with the Walk
in My Garden Cartridge. I think I
used the Plantin Schoolbook cart
for the letters. I will check later.
I had fun making these up. I love
using my stickles.
I stickles everything here. Even
used some rhinestones for eyes!
More...The 1 set of bees has yellow
stickles, & the other set has black
stickles, along with all the lady bugs.
I used 7 and 7 1/2 inch size for the flowers.
I cutout 3 different kinds of stems. I
used the Swiss Dot Embossing
Folder for the top of the pot. The
top lip of the pot, I used Bazzill
shiny copper looking paper. (you
can't really tell in the pic...no
sun in my sunroom that day.)
Hope you enjoyed this as much as I
had making it!
See you later!
You're SUPER, girl!
2 hours ago