Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thank You Card

I have so many people that I can give this too! I am so thankful for all of my friends. I think this card will go to my Faithful Friend, Eva from church. She gave me the nicest Easter Gifts last Sunday! Eva was so good, that she even gave me a couple of clear stamps set (which I didn't have) and some yummy candy! I'm heading to a meeting this morning, and I hope she's there.


Card Size is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4

Supplies are:
Stamps-Papertrey Vintage Picnic, Inkadinkado Clear Stamps Round Frames
Paper-AC Patterned Paper Christmas
(Yes! Christmas!) Smokey Black, White, Pure Poppy-all 3 Papertrey
Accesories- Spellbinders Squares and Scallops, Kraisercraft Rhinestones, McGill Multi Tags- Punch-Scallop,Copic markers

I also stamped the tulips again, cut them out and popped them up on the card. Next, I paper pieced the basket with the red polka dot paper. Here's a close up...



Thanks for stopping in Today!

Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment