Friday, May 14, 2010

Cutest Little Favor Boxes!

Last week was our Mother-Daughter Luncheon at church and I made these up. My SIL, Sandy made Petit Fours to put in them. I had bought this Martha Stewart favor box set, awhile back when they were in the clearance aisle at Michaels. They were originally $19.99 for a box of 24 and I paid $3.99 for each one! I purchased the 2 boxes that they had. What a deal! Each of the 48 boxes were stamped 8 different times....my hand did get tired!!! I used a mixture of many different stamp sets. The Ink is PTI's Rasberry Fizz and of course it looked too plain and I did put a pearl on both ends in the middle of the flourish. I really loved how they turned out and they went so well with Sandy's pink and yellow color scheme. The boxes were sat at each plate setting.

All stamped up and....



Ready to fold.



Aren't the liners cute!



All ready for the sweet treat to be added!



Ready to go.



Close up.



Look closely, can you see the pearl?



This is the box set.



I went back to Michaels this week and didn't find any more of this box set, but found a square "Tiffany's Blue" color box set and can't wait to use them!

Thanks for visiting!
Brenda

1 comment: