Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Love Parades...Want to be in one?

This week is Google Friend Connect Round Up!!


Smart and Trendy Moms

Wednesday Link-up is a weekly link-up hosted by Smart and Trendy Moms . They created it for socializing and to get new followers, fans, subscribers, readers without feeling overwhelmed. Every week will be a new link-up that will focus on one of the ways you connect with people through your blog! We will rotate through gaining followers, fans, Networked blogs and more. Link-up and focus on one thing at a time. Its about fun one follower,fan and reader at a time!

So now if you have a Blog and want complete instructions on how to participate, you can visit
Smart and Trendy Moms

Come join in!!! I did!!!
Brenda

9 comments:

  1. New follower from the Parade! Hope you stop by to visit me too!

    http://jamielanedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Social parade & following now
    http://lunaj1456.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I found your blog via social parade and decided to follow you. I hope you will come see my blog at http://traci66.blogspot.com and maybe become a follower. If you get a chance to come by please check out my giveaways on my right sidebar at the top. I am lining up several more reviews and giveaways so I hope you'll come join in on some fun.~Traci66

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I am visiting from a Social Parade. I am your new friend on Google.

    Blessings
    Honey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for linking up with Social Parade at Smart and Trendy Moms. I am following! Have a great day.
    Jennette
    Smart and Trendy Moms

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am following you back from the social parade. Love the name of your blog. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Just popping by from the Social Parade. I am now following you with Google Friend Connect. Come visit us at www.couponsaregreat.net

    ReplyDelete