Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Love Parades...Want to be in one?

This week is Google Friend Connect Round Up!!


Smart and Trendy Moms

Wednesday Link-up is a weekly link-up hosted by Smart and Trendy Moms . They created it for socializing and to get new followers, fans, subscribers, readers without feeling overwhelmed. Every week will be a new link-up that will focus on one of the ways you connect with people through your blog! We will rotate through gaining followers, fans, Networked blogs and more. Link-up and focus on one thing at a time. Its about fun one follower,fan and reader at a time!

So now if you have a Blog and want complete instructions on how to participate, you can visit
Smart and Trendy Moms

Come join in!!! I did!!!
Brenda

7 comments:

  1. New follower from the Parade! Hope you stop by to visit me too!

    http://jamielanedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Social parade & following now
    http://lunaj1456.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I am visiting from a Social Parade. I am your new friend on Google.

    Blessings
    Honey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for linking up with Social Parade at Smart and Trendy Moms. I am following! Have a great day.
    Jennette
    Smart and Trendy Moms

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am following you back from the social parade. Love the name of your blog. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete