Monday, May 3, 2010

WoooHooo! I Won--Twice

I'm on a lucky streak!!! Last week I signed up to be a follower on Elizabeth Crocker's blog. Her generous gift was to let the person who would be her 50th follower pick a print from her gallery of photos. Well, Beth let us know that 2 of us signed up at the same time and she is letting us both be winners! Beth has a huge gallery in Flickr of her work. She takes a variety of different subjects-- which made my choice very hard. I had a half a dozen I was looking at, but when it was all said and done I choose "Beautiful Blue Boken," it's a flower that grows in the state of Texas, which is where Beth is from. Visit her gallery and her blog Here.

Then yesterday when I got home from church, I checked and saw that I won a very cute stamp from Debbie Doncaster all the way from South Yorkshire, United Kingdom! How cool is that! Debbie cards are done beautifully with her use of Copic Markers. Also on her blog, she has outstanding pictures of her garden. Visit her blog Here.
This is the stamp:


I can't wait to receive them! It's been a lot of fun meeting people from all over the world. Thanks again to both girls for being so kind!!!

Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Brenda! You are one lucky woman! Please send some of that luck my way.

    Congrats!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cat, sending luck your way! How have you been?

    ReplyDelete