Thursday, May 13, 2010

Makings of a Queen

I know, I know, it's been awhile since I posted a card! This card was made right before I went to Florida for a few days last week. I didn't get to post it before I left...wasn't even sure if I wanted to!!! Did you ever feel like you just didn't hit a home run with your card? I don't love it...but I don't want to mess with it anymore! So, here's the card, it's been sitting here long enough. I bought the 2 stamps last year when I went to the CHA show in Orlando. I really like the stamps.




Stamps-Queens Ink stamps
Paper-PTI black and white, DCWV DP
Accessories-Cuttlebug, KaiserCraft Rhinestones,Silver Glitter, Reasonable Ribbon,
Tag Maker-rectangle

Thanks for stopping in! I really love when you do!
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card it matched your blog!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog & joining the candy fun! Good luck
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete