Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Latest Card

We went to a wedding this past weekend and I went into my room and could not find a wedding card. I had to do the unthinkable...go buy a card. Enough of that!!! So last night I made this card up. I think I will make several of this one using different colors with the black and white. I like putting all the pearls on.



Close up of the pearls



The products I used are:

Stamp- unknown(bought it 4 years ago at Archivers)
Paper-PTI Lavender Moon, The Paper Studio-Black and White
Ribbon-PTI Lavender Moon
Kaisercraft pearls, Spellbinders,

Thanks for looking!

Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Brenda - love this card - so stunning - you really are very talented!

    Rx
    PS Am followingx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS cards Brenda!!!! CONGRATS to you on DOTW!!!!

    ReplyDelete