Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Think Spring, Think Spring!

Well, today I took advantage of an empty house. Mike is out and Rach went sled riding. So it is just Bo and I hanging in my craft room. What a nice time we had. I wanted to use my new Copic markers, so I had to find a stamp that I could color. I had this heart one out because of Valentines and decided to use it. I always like shades of purple, lavender, and greens together, throw in a little yellow and this is what I came up with today! Hope you enjoy it!

A Spring Hello


Close up using my Copic Markers!


Bottom of the card


These are the Copic Markers that I used! I love them, they are the best! I only own 46 out of the 334 that they make!!! I have a ways to go to finish my collection of them. I purchased a set of 36 off of Ebay and then I go to Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon and buy 1 or 2 at a time. So, if you ever need an idea of what to ever give me, now you know!!!! teehee


Products used for this card:

Green paper- Stampin Up
Lavender and purple paper unknown
Stamp- Stampin Up
Kaisercraft rhinestones
Spellbinders fancy tags
Ribbon- Stampin up
Punch-Martha Stewart
Stickles-Diamond (glitter on the ribbon)
Copic Sketch Markers

That's all for today, might start another card later tonight. Oh, one last thing, I went over to http://copiccreations.wordpress.com/ and saw this and thought it was cute;







I should print it off and make up a card....
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment